Our clients are not in the business of employing lawyers. They are in business. We have considerable experience in facilitating the relationships important to them and providing a contractual framework for their commercial activities.
We are regularly retained by companies, venture capital and private equity firms, agents, advisors and financial institutions to provide legal and strategic advice on a broad range of transactions.
Our practice includes providing advice on the following:
- purchase and sale of a business
- acquisitions and dispositions of assets
- restructurings and reorganizations
- amalgamations and arrangements
- distribution, licensing and agency agreements
- sales, marketing and service agreements
We treat our clients’ business partners and their counsel considerately and fairly. We understand a negotiation is as much about developing a productive working relationship as a legal agreement. We are known for providing insightful, creative, strategic and practical advice to our many satisfied clients.